tumblr customise hasnt been working for me in months its annoying as piss
If you’re Black and you’re ever lost in the woods (why are you in the woods?) just make a true statement about white people, because in about 15 seconds, some saltine will pop out from behind a tree screaming “Not all white people!”
lmfao i keep getting sent weird out of context screenshots of maren’s twitter, and since they have no qualms about publishing things i tweeted from a locked account i feel a lot less bad sharing one of today’s random ~incriminating tweets~ i got harassed w for no discernible reason
i removed the shit from the bottom but apparently this tweet is from, like, november 12 and i doubt it even had anything to do w me?????
what are you trying to accomplish??
also this ancient ass thing (oct 29 i g)
"this person" has gone from updating me incessantly in real time w stuff maren is/was saying related to me to, as rin publishing shit openly about me has emerged, crawling forth every now & again with something old that doesn’t even mention me by name or give any indication it’s about me lmfao
i’m not sure what that indicates be it that 1) ‘this person’ was only trying to piss me off and thinks that maren is now accomplishing that, in which case i wonder what the fuck they’re doing on that twitter when they’re obviously fine sharing everything on it w me for the purpose of ~trolling~ or 2) they’ve unfollowed/blocked/have otherwise wiped out from their followers, in which case god bless, they’re obviously a big fucking creep
i think it’s funny that this person harassed me on anon for months sending me shit like this & telling me they ‘hoped my ex killed me’/’hoped i killed my ex’ and i didn’t respond, but once they started it up w maren, maren immediately ran and blamed me + felt the need to air out how ‘abusive’ they felt i was
(when during our relationship they talked about suicide whenever things weren’t going their way, which is something rin likes to pretend to know about even though it’s something maren pulled exclusively with me while we were dating, lol)
their tag for both shit related to me and the asks is ‘x’, which considering it’s a homophone for ‘ex’ it should be pretty clear what they’re implying
since “this person” couldn’t get a rise out of me they branched out to maren and to no one’s surprise it was a wild success
so now not only do i get harassed by someone i can’t identify now i get blamed for (probably their) actions, called #abusive and framed as someone who would call someone #slurs like ’a fat slore’ or ‘a pig’ just because i didn’t like them
and my desperately asking maren to get the anons to stop because, like them, i associated them w a party i’d fallen out with was #abuse
whereas they continue making statements that are various semantic degrees of ‘the person harassing maren anonymously is probably charlie’
*ascends laughing/sobbing into space*
he’s this beautiful creature
Taco bell™, doritos™, and mountain dew™ are the holy trinity of gamer fuel™, there needs to be a single entity combining all elements of this holy trifecta, and I think I have properly cognated it. Imagine: a burrito filled with low-cost meat, crunchy nacho cheese™ doritos™, and topped with a heaping dollop of mountain dew™ infused sour cream. Distribution methods could include home delivery, drone air lift, and a complex postal tube network which encompasses your entire neighborhood, delivering the Dewtacorito straight to yoir basement
1. Consciously teach yourself to relax, and practice relaxation as soon as you feel stressed.
2. Pay attention to what you eat and drink.
3. A warm shower or bath can help our muscles to relax, and can help ease the tension in our body and mind.
4. Talking with someone who accepts us as we are – and is nonjudgmental – is highly therapeutic.
5. Recognise that there are things that are outside our control – and there are some situations that we simply cannot change.
6. Reward and indulge yourself with things that you enjoy so you feel respected and valued as a person. (For example, buy some clothes you love, or get your hair and nails done)
7. Make an effort to establish and maintain a work/ life balance. You need to make time for your hobbies, and to hang out with your friends.
8. Organise your time, and prioritise your tasks. You’ll feel a lot less anxious if you get things done on time.
9. Recognise that you have limits and enforce your boundaries. If you live with too much pressure you will end up overwhelmed.
10. Keep a sense of humour – smile and laugh throughout the day.